|Actus Noctis Erebeae|
|Romaji||Akutusu Nokutisu Erebeae|
|English||Form of the Dark Night|
One of Negi's Magia Erebea forms. It is a way to activate Magia Erebea without needing to absorb any spells.
A way of practicing dark magic. In Latin, it means “gesture of dark night.” The translation of “gesture” into “form” refers to the series of actions in which those gestures come together. It is a form in which the caster can store magical spells within themselves without canceling the previous Magia Erebea. By incanting "Supplementum", they will absorb the magic into themselves, but not merge with it, where they can release it at a later time. The power of this form can be used in any Magia Erebea form. The actual syntax varies slightly, depending upon the nature of the command given.
- Dextra Emittam: Right Arm Release「右腕解放」
- Dextra Stagnans: Right Arm Fixate「右腕固定」
- Dextra Emissa Stagnet: Right Arm Release and Fixate「右腕解放固定」
- Sinistra Emittam: Left Arm Release「左腕解放」
- Sinistra Stagnans: Left Arm Fixate「左腕固定」
- Sinistra Emissa Stagnet: Left Arm Release and Fixate「左腕解放固定」
- Duplex Complexio: Both Arms Seize「双腕掌握」
- Duabus Emissae: Both Arms Release「双腕掌握」
- Mahō Sensei Negima! Volume 24, Translation Notes